Pulpit Rock Park Trail

Pulpit Rock Park Trail is a 4.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Colorado Springs, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

A hidden gem in the downtown Colorado Springs area. The park is a network of many small trails, with the highlight being the climb to the Pulpit Rock ridge line. The top provides beautiful views of the Rockies. The climb is of moderate difficulty, with the perimeter trails being an easy walk.

This was a horrible trail! (in my personal view)
I got lost and ended up having to run 3 miles on street roads to get back to my car. There is definitely a lot of wild life (deer, etc. just roaming the trail) and steep parts that you can easily fall and twist your ankle on. If you are a runner, don't come here because you really can't enjoy a run because you are constantly questioning which turn to take on the trail...it is SO easy to get lost.
Who this trail IS for: Adventurous spirits who have a couple of hours and don't mind roaming - perhaps casually getting lost and are okay with wild life freely running into you.
#roamtheworld

The view was great and I definitely want to come back with some friends, but honestly wish the trails were more clearly marked. It seemed easy to get lost and the only way I knew where I was going when I got off trail was by looking at the map on this app.

HIKE AT YOUR OWN RISK! Lots of rattle snakes! We saw the first one at the top of the trail by the rocks, and we decided to head out. We had 2 kids with us and 3 dogs. Not worth the risk. On our way out were saw another one just off the trail and it got my dog. She did not survive the bite. THIS IS NOT FAMILY OR PET FRIENDLY HIKE!

great trail !!

You feel like you’re on another planet at the top! You get some great views of the city. 4 Stars because it’s so hot in the summer and is known to have a lot of rattle snakes.