Pueblo Mountain Park Trail

Pueblo Mountain Park Trail is a 4.9 mile out and back trail located near Beulah, Colorado and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from May until October.

Nice area lots of trails. Green, and the area has lots to offer for picnics or relaxing.

I am giving this 1 star because the description is not even close to accurate. This is not one 4,9 mile easy flat trail. This is a series of trails and the one that we took - Northridge - was straight up a mountain. Views were incredible but need to provide a much better description of all the trails.

Did Devils Gulch to the top of Lookout Trail then back on Mace trail. Enjoyed the hike . Would call this more a moderate because had to scramble over the rocks to continue on. Encountered nice other hikers and horse back riders. Dog friendly hike.

This place is awesome the trails are great fun for the kids even my Two year old enjoyed the hike up two of the trails go here and you will love it lots of nature surrounded by the Forrest beautiful views 2000% awesome

Jason

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

several trails in this park
devils canyon is really nice and lookout point above is worth the hike

Monday, June 20, 2016

Very beautiful. My wife and I went on a Monday and we had the trails to ourselves. Lots of trails left to discover

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

This trail was great just when I thought the views couldn't get better we found another. Highly recommended.

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Great trail. Dog friendly.