Poudre River Trail

Poudre River Trail is a 13.7 mile point-to-point trail located near Windsor, Colorado. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options.

Point to Point

It's very user friendly, as it's all paved. Not intense at all because it's mostly level with only a couple places of varied elevation. My boys (8,7) have loved this "trail" for years. We ride bikes, drive remote control cars, walk and search for Pokemon on it.

Flat ground, hardly any hills. Good for a walk with the city nearby, peaceful. Lot of bikers

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Trail was closed about a mile in. Thought about going through it, but my luck I'd be the one to get busted. Honestly, from what I seen, the trail should have been open but with a caution sign

Thursday, April 28, 2016

I biked along this entire trail, it was great! Mostly flat which isn't quite my flavor but a great ride overall. A good trial for beginners for sure.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

This is an awesome trail for beginners or if you have small kids and have to use a stroller (it's paved). It's quiet and the views are great. Lots of wild life. Informational signs everywhere along the trail. We did the trail on the closer side of Greeley and I was surprised that it wasn't very busy.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Saturday, August 08, 2015

My favorite local trail for cross country skiing, when there's enough snow!