Pines to Peak - Bald Mountain Loop Trail

Pines to Peak - Bald Mountain Loop Trail is a 1.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Boulder, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from May until August. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great little hike to introduce my puppy to hiking. It is short and not very challenging, with wonderful views. Several benches around the trail to stop and enjoy the scenery. Part of the trail is close to the road so you do hear the occasional car.

This is a pretty easy trail with fantastic views. Love that it's not too far from Boulder. Great for visitors.

Pleasant enough but only 1.7 km round.

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Beautiful drive to get to the trailhead, and a very nice little walk once there. Great views of snow capped mountains :)

Friday, September 16, 2016

I really enjoyed the solitude that I had on my hike. It was a pretty hike with nice views. I would like to bring my family for a picnic at the summit.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Passed only a couple of other people on a Saturday afternoon. Scenic and easy. Was my first hike since knee surgery and I had no issues. Great hidden gem to get away from the Boulder crowds!

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Steep at the beginning. Nice relatively smooth trail. Great views at the top.

Tuesday, April 05, 2016

A quick and easy hike.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A little trail easy for first timers but a great view overall

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hiked this trail with my husband and our 5 year old son. It's a nice, scenic hike. The trail was well traveled but not congested. We took time to sit and enjoy the views. Some of the trees were damaged in the wildfire, and it provided a reminder of what happened 2 years ago. There are a few benches along the path to sit, rest, and enjoy the view. There are picnic tables for those who want.to have a picnic lunch before or after their hike. Overall, we really enjoyed it.

recorded Track - Feb 03 11:10 AM