Panorama Point Trail

Panorama Point Trail is a 4.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Golden, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

We were looking for fall viewing while hiking. You wrap around the top of the mountain with front range to one side and Golden on the other. Absolutely amazing views! Totally worth the drive up from Denver!

Not a hike but rather an observation point! Great hike around called raccoon Trail! Easy/moderate with amazing views and colors

Very pretty hike. Reverend's ridge camp ground to raccoon trail to panoramic. Easy but with some incline. Fall aspens are beautiful but close to the end of their peak. We got there early but the TH was small so limited parking

Fun easy trail with a great view.

I am definitely coming back in the fall for the aspen trees. Loved the trail with a friend's dog, went through beautiful meadows with wildflowers. I had to make sure that I was on the right trail several times, as there are a lot of turnoffs. There were plenty of people on the trail who helped me make sure I was still on the right path. There is no service in the area, so be sure you take a trail map or know for sure where to go. Very dog and kid friendly trail. You are supposed to pay to park because it's a state park FYI.

6-10-17 -JN/ OT; started at campground via raccoon trail. We saw a moose sling way. The views are worth it. For family / out of town guests-- you can drive to the view point too.

A very touristic hike which brings you to a nice 360• view of the area. There was some snow what made it a bit slippery. Unfortunately we couln't do the whole loop because of the snow on the other side which made it quite difficult without proper gear.

Got married here in the fall; love hiking here in the fall. Great views and memories!

Fun trail but I followed the directions to the trailhead and it took me on a different trail it was 10 miles round trip to panorama point.