Learn more

Palmer Park Ramble is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Colorado Springs, Colorado and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 2.2 miles Elevation Gain: 269 feet Route Type: Loop

Trail is EXTREMELY hard to find/follow, however, very beautiful. I had to have my phone open to try and follow the “trail” highlighted. There are many other trails available and we ended up picking one and following it. Many times, we were off trail and didn’t know it. Again, very beautiful.

Hard to find trail at times

Cool trail, but it's really closer to 5.5 miles.

Easy

Sun Jun 02 2019

good trail esp near ute where it's flat and no rocks to climb

Sat Apr 20 2019

Not marked or maintained well at all.

Sun Jul 15 2018

This trail was amazing. Challenging just enough. Definitely very unmarked and I had to use the app map a bunch. But my dog and I will definitely be back.

Fri Feb 09 2018

Random trails everywhere. Some litter. Kinda sketchy in some places.

Mon Jul 24 2017

Okay starter trail. Got confused a few times. Very hot and dry.

Wed Mar 29 2017

I did not find this trail. When i went to the location that is stated there is a trail called Greencrested Trail, which I assumed was this same trail but with a different name. It was a nice short hike to do after work. I wish it was marked better though.

Sun May 24 2015