Old Ski Run Trail

Old Ski Run Trail is a 3.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Conifer, Colorado that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Vault toilets at the first trail fork.

Started the hike early, and it was great! Few people first thing in the am but traffic picked up as we headed out around 10:30. Had a few good views and the pups enjoyed it. Not sure where the river was though.

This area is highly trafficked and if you are looking to get away from the city avoid the trail and head deeper into the mountains where the tourist are not.

I wish I could tag to see "tourists" it's a beautiful trail but maybe too close to Denver. I went on a Sat afternoon in the fall so maybe it was just folks looking to see the leaves change but it was filthy with people. It was a lot more like standing in a fast moving line at a movie theater than a hike. I couldn't sneeze without another hiker saying bless you.

Love this trail. Quiet. Close. Beautiful.

Easy hike. Good for kids.

Good hike. Not much of a view at the top but still pretty! My mother was able to do it with me without any struggle