Oh-My-God Road

Oh-My-God Road is a 4.8 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Idaho Springs, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for nature trips, scenic driving, and off road driving and is accessible year-round.

Point to Point

off road driving

Primarily a sight seeing trail. Nothing difficult for most any SUV. Great views!. There are many abandoned mines and ghost towns to visit.

off road driving

This road was decent to go on. there are tons of relics from the gold mining days - tunnels, entrances, buildings, etc., that are fun to look at. Nowhere to park and explore really - its more just a trail to drive on

off road driving

Very easy road. Did it in a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Once you get to central city. There are some good off-road areas.

Overall a very good beginner trail for most off road vehicles. I enjoyed breaking in my ZR2 pickup here, and the area is scenic.

off road driving

My wife and I went on this trail today. I was a bit disappointed because about halfway it turns into some sort of paved county road. However, there are some really cool old mining structures. There are also some decent little side trails that our Polaris RZR 900 4 had no problem handling. They would have been too narrow for a truck or Jeep. Definitely some cool views. There is a not a defined parking lot but there are a few places the road is wide enough to park off to the side.

scenic driving

nice trail, scenic with old mines on the side of the road. easily accessible to cars or trucks during fair weather

Super fun for beginners, easy going, is definitely fun with melting snow and mud!

off road driving

nothing omg about the road. dirt road driving with a few ruts, nothing special.

off road driving

Excellent beginner trail for those looking to test their desire driving off road in the mountains. The off road section is mostly hard packed with some small ruts, potholes, washouts, but very minor. Views are great and cliffs right next to road can take your breath away.

off road driving

the only challenge was the snow. no great views, very short drive.

off road driving

We followed the road to where the directions took us and just explored all over the mountain. The decent amount of snow made it awesome and there were some good views.

off road driving

Easy scenic drive, very beautiful area.

The only thing "Oh my God!" about this road were the ruts carved out by water. Horribly bumpy. No great views. Cool if you like old mines.

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Monday, August 15, 2016

Very easy drive. Not sure we ever said Oh My God but we did say WOW a few times!

Sunday, June 26, 2016