Mount Muscoco Trail

Mount Muscoco Trail is a 3.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Colorado Springs, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until November.

The Mount Muscoco trailhead is the same as Mount Cutler trailhead and the trails are the same for about a half mile until they split to go their separate ways. The trail is 2.1 miles one-way with about 1,300 feet elevation gain. Wonderful views at the top.

Trail is well labeled starting from the Mt. Cutler trail head. It splits off from the Mt.Cutler trail and post on the ground with a label will let you know its the Mt. Muscoco trail on the right. I would recommend this to anyone.

I got up here once a month at least for almost the past year now. Takes me 45 minutes to the top and 22 minutes down.I'd say it's moderate trail a little steep towards the summit but plenty of people twice my age go up here and lots dogs as well so nothing to hard worth the trip 360 views of the forest, surrounding mountains & city views of the Springs I usually run as much as I can when I go up it and smoke a lot of weed at the top

Good trail. Not too hard, perfect for a short hike 2 hours total for out and back

It does get very steep towards the summit, but it is absolutely worth it. The views are beautiful. You can see the whole city and the mountains, including Pikes Peak. It can get windy up there, FYI. Definitely recommend it.

short but great views

This hike was beautiful! The last stretch of the hike before reaching the summit was pretty difficult in my opinion, but the view from the top is completely worth it! Wear good hiking shoes and bring plenty of water and SPF because a good chunk of the trail is in direct sunlight.

Surprised that this trail was rated moderate! It was slightly difficult towards the summit, but the views are totally worth it! Family and very dog friendly.

This is one of my favorite trails. might be challenging to some but it was easy for me and my friend. lots of beautiful views. Will definitely visit again.