Monarch Crest Trail

Monarch Crest Trail is a 31.3 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near White Pine, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

Point to Point

This is a heavily used singletrack mountain bike trail with gorgeous views of Colorado.

This trail was spectacular! I’ve ridden in many place and have never ridden a trail with views like this. We shuttled up and rode the 31+ miles of some single track but lots of dirt road. The climbs are tough but doable and are very worth the fun, very fast DH. Moderate seems accurate for this trail. It took us just under 3 hours and we finished at the gas station in Pancha. I highly recommend this trail!!!

Wow, what an amazing trail! I have never done anything quite like it. It is my favorite trail that I have ridden in the country! I highly recommend it! I wish the downhill was a little more rewarding but the climbs were very fun, the views were breathtaking, and a few of the downhill sections were very exciting with a lot of jumps!.

Monday, July 07, 2014

Amazing trail for hiking or biking. Great drop off points to Agate Creek, Greens Creek, and extension trails going to Silver Creek and The Rainbow Trail. Tons of uphill climb the first 3 miles but after that its smooth sailing above treeline for a miles, then a drop down into the trees and an epic downhill section for about 15 miles. You then drop on to Marshall Pass and can go down to the highway, Poncha Creek, or Silver Trail. Dopeness.

recorded monarch pass