Mesa, Greenlee and Red Rock Canyon Path Loop

Mesa, Greenlee and Red Rock Canyon Path Loop is a 1.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Colorado Springs, Colorado that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 1.9 miles Elevation Gain: 269 feet Route Type: Loop

Good little jog with the dog. Nothing exciting. Lots of options to veer off in any direction.

Great up trail then a super fun downhill. Can be done in an hour or less.

Great wide path for big groups, easy hiking with lots of side spots for kids to explore. Bring some bread for the ducks!

This was a good trail for a family with a 2 year old and a 9 year old dog. the toddler spent most of the time in the toddler carrier back pack but he could walk on it too. It got really hot though. Much of it is in the sun (mid July 10am)

Great trail! Got the heart going in some places with the steady incline. Kid friendly. My 9 year old loved climbing on some of the rocks. There’s some shade here and there but I’d say mostly in the sun. For the dog lovers, there’s a fenced in area for your dog to trail walk without a leash. Great views of the Garden of the Gods. Signs say no swimming but it would have been nice to hop in the water to cool off. I’d go again to explore the area more.

Easy. Fun. Great views. Goes right through the rock formations

I really liked this trail. I have a weakness on my right side so I tried to take it easy but I still got to take great photos and experience the beauty!

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Very nice trail, a little challenge for my 5 year old but super fun!! We always encounter wild geese and all kinds of birds!