Meadow Loop and Ridge Trail

Meadow Loop and Ridge Trail is a 4.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Dillon, Colorado that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and birding and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Gorgeous, fun Winter trail run. I wore Kahtoola micro spikes for sure footing. Pretty views on a runnable Winter trail.

We wanted an “easier” trail close to Frisco and we chose this trail. We went up the ridge trail and it was STUNNING. As for easy it would probably be more like easy to moderate because there is some incline and a few rocky areas. We laughed because we were the only hikers without dogs! It took us 2 hours with stops along the way to take in the view. Loved it. But I am easy to please.

Wife and I hiked every inch of it...every overlook and side trail. I would stick to the ridge trail and go out and back rather than getting on the gravel path near the reservoir. Views from ridge trail are great!

We did the wide 3 miles from the trailhead straight out to the reservoir. It was cool, windy and an easy walk. We went mid-morning and there were very few people out there. The views are amazing. Perfect for out-of-towners looking for a good view and an easy hike.

Just challenging enough for my skill level and age. Gorgeous scenery

Beautiful views!

Nice easy hike, but not one that stands out as amazing. You get some nice views of the lake. We finished it in a little under 2 hours and that was with stops for pictures and a quick break to relax and enjoy the view of the lake.