Mariana Butte Trail to the Top

Mariana Butte Trail to the Top is a 0.4 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Loveland, Colorado that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Part of Loveland's Mariana Butte trail system, the Mariana Butte Trail to the Top starts at the Mariana butte golf course parking lot and travels to the top Mariana Butte. Though the trail is short, it leads to one of the the tallest point in Loveland. Standing at 5269 ft Mariana Butte provides 360 degree views of the area, on one side you will see the rocky mountain front range and devils backbone, on the other side you will is the city of loveland.

this is my very first trail I walked alone. Perfect for beginners. I broke a good sweat and enjoyed the beautiful view at the top. houses kinda "ruined" the scenery aspect of the walk but, the hike was worth it. took me maybe 20 minutes to get to the top. very short but, like I said, perfect for the beginner!

Great short walk to the top of Mariana Butte perfect for watching the sunrise over the front range and hitting Long's Peak. The trail starts at the golf course. We did this just before sunrise and missed the turn off (left) for the hike to the top. There is no sign at the fork. The main trail takes you east around the Butte, but not to the top. We saw a bobcat wandering around the Butte too.

Short trail, but I brought my dogs and they had such a fun time! Perfect little trail for their little legs. We live close by so we’ll be back often!