Lily Ridge Trail

Lily Ridge Trail is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Beaver Point, Colorado that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from February until November.

Much more rewarding views than just going around the lake. Highly recommend for a short walk/hike. Kids would enjoy this. This does not mean it would be easy for all.

There was a terrible SNAKE! Otherwise, a wonderful short trail.

Beautiful but definitely not "easy", more moderate. My senior mom struggled, as did I with a baby in a carrier, although we both exercise regularly and live at altitude. Steep in parts. I'd do this again but with my husband carrying our son instead.

Excellent view of Long's Peak

We love this mini hike! We always do it our first day to get used to the altitude. The lake is beautiful with incredible 360 views. The trail up the ridge gives phenomenal views for little effort. I recommend going left around the lake and joining the trail on that side, it's a much more gradual incline.

Great easy trail, lots of wildlife around the lake.

Nice easy walk on a well maintained trail around the lake. The dirt trail along the ridge is well kept but a few might find the inclination (especially on the east side) somewhat difficult. The path to the top is not well maintained and will have you scrambling and pausing frequently to catch your breath. Overall, it is a scenic, fun, and short hike with many photo opportunities.