Lenhardy Cutoff

Lenhardy Cutoff is a 10 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Buena Vista, Colorado that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for nature trips and off road driving and is best used from March until October.

Point to Point

off road driving

I did this trail in a Stock 2017 GMC Canyon Diesel 4x4. I'm not that experienced but I was able to get through without any issue. Its definitely not easy but not difficult. Took a little less than 2 hours. I was not trying to rush at all. The air dam on the front of the bumper scraped once, but other than that, my clearance was fine when going slow. There is a pretty long stretch of rocks. The other review said 300 feet, but I remember thinking "no way" but maybe I was concerned for my wheels haha. it took the most amount of time. There is also a large sandy stretch where its kind of deep and loose but easy with 4WD. A few steep inclines/declines but nothing crazy. This was mid sept 2017. Going pretty slow, only one ATV passed me. Coming the opposite direction a couple trucks and a group of ATVs. Mostly was just me the whole time.

off road driving

Great trail with even better views, only one area that was pretty rocky for a few hundred feet.