Lake Agnes Trail

Lake Agnes Trail is a 2.3 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Walden, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

fly fishing

Loved this hike. Quick hike up to the lake with gorgeous views.

It was an amazingly beautiful hike. There was plenty of places to sit and enjoy the view. You can hike around the lake and on the other side you can see a water fall. I honestly wish we had brought our swimming suits, the water looked so inviting. :D

Going up to Lake Agnes the road narrows for one car only,not enough room for another car to pass. Beautiful hike, strenuous at times mostly due to the elevation. My husband, two daughters 13 & 8 and I managed very well. It was worth the hike on our way down a doe was grazing a few feet from us.

We loved this trail!!

I live at just about sea level and this was my first hike above 10k feet. Challenging but the sights are definitely worth it.

Beautiful hike! You need to drive up a very steep and narrow dirt road to get to the trailhead. I did so in my car, but would not recommend!! I almost got stuck a few times. Other than that it was a relatively easy hike with stunning views. Well worth the hassle!

Nice hike with lots of wildflowers. Nearly impossible to do the loop around the lake due to the extremely rugged terrain at the south end. The dirt road leading to the trailhead was kind of rough, but should be doable with any 2WD vehicle..

beautiful hike. We took the road all the way up to the trail head with only a two wheel drive truck. There's a parking lot and cabin at the trail head. It's mostly uphill to the lake but our 5 year old made it just fine.

Consistent snow patches still present. Good luck slipping and sliding on the way back down.

We did snowshoe on an amazing day this magnificent trial! Love it! Great views!

Great trail-snow too soft for boots but not too deep/freshfor snowshoes. Tough hike

super easy and quick hike to the lake, beautiful!

Wonderful place to go on a backpacking trip. If you're smart enough to not destroy the environment and leave no trace (very fragile environment up there). The reward is worth the drive and the trouble. Highly recommend for backpacking!