Kenosha Pass North

Kenosha Pass North is a 7 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Jefferson, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and mountain biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

beautiful day for a beautiful hike Trail was not too difficult but you can stay on it and go quite a ways more than just 7 miles total I did 11 round trip

really easy hike due to not much elevation change. we did it Oct 1st to view the aspens and it didn't disappoint. went about a mile past the "end" of the hike because it was easy and beautiful. we got there at 8 and it was already kind of crowded. when we finished around 1130, we were blown away by how many people were there. parking lot jammed and cars lining the street for a half mile both ways.

You start to get stunning views about 2 miles in when you head out of the forest and start to descend. I went yesterday (Sept. 30) and a lot of the leaves have already fallen, but there are still a lot changing yellow and orange and some are even green still on hills further away. The snow-capped peaks and valley in the distance are beautiful especially when you hike down to the bottom of the mountain. I recommend starting early on the weekends. Not too many people around 8:30 am, but super busy on our way out around noon.

Beautiful aspens as well as views of the (starting to be) snow capped mountains. Easy, populated trail with many great places for views

This is an easy out and back trail, so you can make it as long as you want. Beautiful views of the Aspens changing colors (went on September 23rd). There are a couple clearings 1-2 miles in that make for stunning views. Great hike to take out-of-towners on as it has such great views and is an easy hike!

Stunning fall colors!

The trail was clear and dry and there were stunning views of the mountains. I would consider this an easy trail. I was there September 21st and the yellow was popping but some aspens were still green, so I bet in a week or two the rest will be yellow and the orange will be popping through