Jim Creek Trail

Jim Creek Trail is a 6.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Winter Park, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice slow ascent, 1200 ft over 3.5 miles or so. Upper half is shady and green with lots Blueberry bushes and mushrooms along the trail. Follows Jim Creek.

Great hike! Highly recommend!

First time using this App so I kind of messed up my first post. This hike was amazing! I am an experienced hiker and brought my brother who is more experienced than me. We had our kids with us and my sister in law who had never been on a hike like this. - 2nd time in Colorado so they were newbies. They LOVED IT!!!Could not have been a better experience. If it's your 1st time, not to worry. You will celebrate at the end as my Loves did! Good luck!

Great trail. Very enjoying!

Beautiful hike! Steady incline, no real steep sections. Put "Jim Creek" into Google Maps and it'll take you right to the trail head. The directions from All Trails will take you to some camp ground in Winter Park. Great place for the pups too if they like water!