Spring Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Learn more

Highlands Point via East West Regional Trail

easy(115)
Littleton, Colorado

Highlands Point via East West Regional Trail is a 2.2 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Littleton, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.2 miles Elevation Gain: 52 feet Route Type: Out & Back

Note: A lot of trails that veer off from this main East West Trail are No Dogs Allowed.

Don’t forget sunscreen!

Super easy little dirt trail with tons of great views of both the city and the Front Range.

Easy trail with great views. Today the snow pack was very soft so even with micro cleats on our feet were slipping and sliding all over.

Perfect little backyard hike with great views of castle pines and the front range

private property

WoW!!!what a beauty if you are at the right time and so close to the city ...bluffs is one of my fav closeby trails and now this

Ran 5 miles here this morning. There is no shade cover at all so be smarter than me and start before 9am. I went down behind the housing area and it was very steep for a run/bike, or at least for me new to trail running (I've been a pavement warrior my whole life). AMAZING VIEWS. During my 5 miles I only saw 3 other people

recorded Recording - Jul 03, 10:00 AM

Easy walk. Great overlook. Lots of birds.

Beautiful vista views, no shade. note: a lot of trails that veer off from this main East West Trail are No Dogs Allowed.

I have been up highlands point over hundreds of times in my life. It is one of the top part of back country. Beautiful breath taking views.

Great trail for a light stroll, trail running and mountain biking. Excellent views of the mountains.

Tue Mar 26 2019

Sun Mar 17 2019

Nice city and mountain views for a trail so close to town. Neat compass feature near the middle of the trail that points out notable peaks on the horizon.

Sun Jan 06 2019

Uphill hike, but easy enough with great views from the top. Love the landmark points and binocular viewing stations.

Thu Dec 06 2018

Would have been a lot more fun with a bike, I believe. Lots of trails provide variety but overall still close to neighborhoods and traffic.