Green Mountain Open Space

Green Mountain Open Space is a 20.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Morrison, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Fun, intermediate mountain bike ride about 20 minutes west of Denver, near Lakewood, Colorado. This trail is fairly easy with a good climb and intermediate descents.

Nice variety of trails, busy park but most people are friendly!

Short, Nice hike to panoramic views at the summit. City and plains to the east while great views of the foothills and front range to the west

Super easy trail. Was the first trail I did so I didn't realize how many other super cool trails were out there. Lots of dogs and kids and open space. Nice little morning outing

I particularly like hiking here in spring, when it is less crowded.

A great trail for children and dogs - tons of options for distance ranging from a couple miles to 20+ miles.

It was awesome we only stayed on the green mountain trail there are other ones that join together to make it longer.We did 6.74:) will go back and do it again!!

Close to home trail for me, one of my favorites. I did come across two giant rattlesnakes 10-9-16 so keep an eye out. Not much coverage from trees (none) but still some solid trails for running, hiking, or biking.

I did a portion of this trail on mountain bike and it was definitely a workout. Be careful as there's a mix of hikers and bikers- some of the ridge walking is steep!

I loved it. I would hike the 6.5 mile Green Mountain Trail again. It had everything for me, which included beautiful scenery and a trail equal to my physical conditioning.