Four Lake Loop Trail

Four Lake Loop Trail is a 7.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Estes Park, Colorado that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from June until August.

Loved this route! All the lakes are gorgeous! We tracked it at being a bit longer and more elevation gain but definitely a great hike!

Lovely trail with a bit more than gradual incline throughout. Lake Haiyaha is a brilliant blue lake in the middle of a beautiful boulder field that was my personal favorite vista on the hike. The other lakes are lovely and worth the detours off the main loop but Haiyaha is a must see. The trail also crosses several small creeks via rock paths to hop across or basic log bridges so be aware during high water times. Overall a gorgeous hike!

Great loop. Get there early! We started at 7 and it was still pretty crowded between Bear and Emerald lakes. Once we headed on to Haiyaha the crowds vanished. The last quarter mile back up to Bear Lake from Glacier Gorge is rough!

this hike is immediately beautiful. we had to go on a Sunday and it was very crowded, but cleared out a bit on the way to Lake Haiyaha. also, it may be a bit more than 7.1 miles with the side trips to the lakes...our phones tracked 9.5 miles.

Fantastic trail. Did it with 2 boys aged 8 and 10 and a 3 year old girl who was sitting on moms back 3/4 of the track and walked 1/4 by herself.

I'm surprised this trail isn't already on here! You can read more about it at http://www.rockymountainhikingtrails.com/four-lakes-loop.htm it's a gorgeous loop that allows for flexibility based on how long of a hike you want to make it. My friend and I went to Alberta falls first which I thoroughly enjoyed. I would suggest starting early because the bear/emerald lake area can get heavily trafficked later in the day but for good reason The trail is awesome!!