Fountain Creek Nature Trail

Fountain Creek Nature Trail is a 1.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Fountain, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Easy walk with lots of shade. Really nice by the water and flat for a stroller.

This is an easy walk and we love taking our dogs.

This trail is where we go for a easy walk for me and my dogs. The dogs love it because they can go in the water. Occasionally we get to see a few horses. In the summer there is a little shade. It's relatively easy and flat. Enjoy!

I loved the wetlands in this area and there is a great amount of shade. A nice hike to do if it's a little bit hott outside. I saw alot of birds and wildlife. There is also the nature center close in case a bathroom is needed for kids,ect..

Love the scenery and the park is very well kept.

We accidentally ended up on the pikes peak greenway trail because it isn't well marked. otherwise this is a beautiful and fun walk! good for kids, stroller friendly, places to stop and climb trees or play in the water (it is kinda nasty though)

Excellent trail. Very easy. My two year old even was able to hike the whole way. We saw many different birds along the way. In the ponds we saw coy fish and baby turtles.