East Inlet Trail to Adams Falls and Campsite

East Inlet Trail to Adams Falls and Campsite is a 4.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Grand Lake, Colorado that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 4.9 miles Elevation Gain: 459 feet Route Type: Out & Back

We didn't make it all the way to the falls, maybe 1.5 miles back, but the meadow with the stream running through was amazing!

Very nice hike for the family! Not a lot of traffic and there’s plenty of stops along the trail for kids to rest and take in the amazing views around them!

I was in the area and decided to do a quick hike. I only hiked in about 2 miles, but it was well worth the hike. I wish I would have had more time.

We are here on early May and almost all trails in RMNP are still covered with heavy snow and not reachable without snow boots. This trail did provide a outlet for us. There were falls, meadows and mountains cover with snow beyond your sight. Most part of the trail are shaded. At this point the snow are melting, the trail itslef is muddy at some points, and there are plenty of small water stream you have to step across. Overall, it gives us a good first impression of RMNP

Took our kids, 10 & 17, & they both also enjoyed this hike. Has spots where there’s some inclines you’ll need to rest from a bit & be sure to bring water and maybe a snack. The views keep getting better the farther you go. We went on a Friday and saw two other people. The trail was walked enough that we were fine in hiking boots but if you’re wearing sneakers you may need snow shoes.

Sunday, July 29, 2018

We walked this trail to the meadow past the falls with 6 kids ages 9 and 10 years plus a one year old in a backpack. It had some areas of pretty steep climbing but the trail is very well maintained and terraced into steps making it easier. The trail is wooded, but with so many dead trees, it was not as shady as I had anticipated. Overall a good hike, but it was pretty crowded, which is always a bit of a bummer if you ask me.

Monday, June 04, 2018

Amazing rock formations and views of the waterways leading to grand lake.

Saturday, August 11, 2018