Davos Trail

Davos Trail is a 5.5 mile out and back trail located near Vail, Colorado that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great hike. We did the hike after the first snow of the season and the trail was extremely muddy. Beautiful views of Vail Valley. You do get some road noise from I-70. Good first hike after arriving in Vail from east coast.

I live at base of this, my main squeeze trail. Great Aspens for change of season colors. And a good workout 6 mile loop.

Nice trail with options and diverse setting, wasn't too busy when I went.

Great hike, amazing views.

Beautiful easy going walk

Friday, November 18, 2016

Gorgeous with fresh snow

Friday, October 21, 2016

Some decent views, but it's nothing more than a service dirt road not much of a trail. Many people just take their dogs up for an evening stroll. Easy to bike or even push a jogger up. Much better trails in the surrounding area to hike than Davos.

Monday, July 25, 2016

Fun and easily accessible hike. I'd have given it 4 stars, but the flies were out in full force and were biting like crazy. I could stop more than a minute or two before getting swarmed, so it wasn't really enjoyable to stop and take in the views. (hiked 7/25/16)

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Terrific trail system right in Vail. Takes only minutes to get into the wild terrain. I saw two different trailheads; one is on frontage road, the other is at the top of the neighborhood. Multiple side trails I'll be going back to hike around.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Ran this trail a couple times. Much more fun on the downhill. Got caught in the pouring rain, was afraid I'd get struck by lightning, Stranger lent me brand new rain jacket. Thank you, stranger.