Cucumber Gulch

Cucumber Gulch is a 2.9 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Breckenridge, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from July until September.

skiing

Nice stroll through nature in Breck. Close to homes and gondola, but worth it if you only have 1-2 hours.

Great walk through the woods with a beautiful running creek

I would rate this an easy hike. Good for wildlife viewing.

Although we love to hike with our dogs, the absence of pets and dirt bikes afforded a peaceful indulgence in a variety of lush meadows, airy woodlands, and mountain snow fed wetlands.

Wish I didn't have to give a rating to write a comment as I just wanted to let folks know that this area is closed until sometime in July.

Great trail for all ages. My husband and I are moderately experienced hikers and were very impressed. We've hiked most of the local trails and will keep this one in our top ten!

We "broke the kids in" here for their very first "hike". It's A beautiful area tucked into breckenridge neighborhoods but not a "hike" compared to most of Colorado. However there is a neat / beautiful high lookout point on the eastern edge that gave the kids a wonderful sense of accomplishment and wonder

Love this place!