Crosier Mountain Trail via H Bar G Ranch Trail [PRIVATE PROPERTY] is a 7.5 mile out and back trail located near Estes Park, Colorado that offers scenic views. The trail is only recommended for very experienced adventurers and primarily used for hiking, nature trips, and mountain biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

private property

This trailhead is located on private property.

Its hard if you are starting. Very steep. Good for a great workout. Views are not that great but there are some shady spots that for me is a plus. I am not sure if I would do it again. Rather to use the day to explore new trail

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Unable to access trailhead because it's on a private road with locked gates. I would have thought this type of information would have been displayed somewhere in the app.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Completed this trail with my dog. We were both wore out after making it back to our vehicle. It was long, but only a few spots that were pretty steep. It has some nice areas that were flat for some recovery. We started late in the day and the heat really took it out of me. I recommend starting early and keeping lots of water on hand. Some shade, but not enough.

Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Tough. No joke, this trail will make you want to quit and turn around a handful of times. The payoff at the top is worth it. Oh, and flying down on your bike is extremely fun!