Chatfield Dog Park

Chatfield Dog Park is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Littleton, Colorado that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking and cross country skiing and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

wheelchair friendly

My dog loves swimming in the ponds here!!

My dogs love this off leash place! If you plan to walk daily the annual pass for state park and annual pass for dog park are well worth the money! Nice walking trail for humans. Some sections are paved. Relatively level. Great ponds for water dogs. Across the street are field training areas. The rest of the park is good for walking as well .

If you have a dog with too much energy this is a godsend.

Friendly dogs scamper everywhere, and there are paved and unpaved trails to keep everyone moving. Two, big swim ponds are available for dogs. Pet waste bags are provided. 60+acres of fun. Well worth the $2 day-use fee.

love this place. I call it the Disneyland if dogs. our dogs always enjoy it. It's nice because they have water for dogs, a place to swim and a place where humans can walk. It's a big park.

Great hike with the (whole) family.

Our dogs love Chatfield dog park. It's an enclosed off-leash dog park with 3 holding ponds. There is fee to enter into Chatfield state park and another fee for use of the dog park. Please walk with a leash and bag to pick up after your dog.

My dog made so many new friends, a great experience in a great location!

Giant dog park with a few ponds.

Wonderful Dog park.

Super fun dog park. Lots of big dogs and water dogs so if your dog is small like mine (mini poodle) it can be a bit overwhelming the first few visits. It's by far the best dog park in the area and just walking around is beautiful in itself - you don't feel like you're ever AT a dog park.

Lots of fun with other dogs! Always a water hole for the dogs to play in when the temperature is up.

This place is a doggie paradise

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Great dog park and walk! It's completely fenced and has a great pond for dogs swimming.

Monday, November 21, 2016

amazing

Sunday, October 23, 2016

It's like a dog party! Easy path to run or walk around.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Very easy walk. Pretty dry area, a lot of yellow vegetation. The little pond is great for the dogs, they love to swim there. Not too crowded, they also offer clean up stations and dog water fountains.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Love love love taking my dogs here. I love to see the joy of dogs running around free. My dogs love this place. If your dogs love to run, walk and swim in the water? This is the place! Worth to have state pass and dog pass so can come here and cherry creek as many time you want. Happy dogs, happy mama I am!

Sunday, April 03, 2016

My wife and I live in Kansas City but frequent the south Denver area a few times a year. Some friends of ours invited us to this dog park with them and their two dogs. I couldn't be more impressed with this park. We visited on a Saturday when it was 60 degrees. Perfect weather and it was moderately busy, which we didn't mind at all. Cost us $8 to get into the park and $2 for the dog park. Well worth it! Will be back again.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Nice hot, relaxing day with the dogs. They enjoyed the ponds and jumping around in the bushes.