Ceran Saint. Vrain Trail

Ceran Saint. Vrain Trail is a 3.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Jamestown, Colorado that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Beautiful scenery and nice easy hike on good trail. Lots of people camping along creek but still nice wilderness area.

We took our dog on her 1st hike here on Sunday. Beautiful trail and just long enough to wear all of us beginning hikers out.

Was there and a great time hiking . Will do it again. Same day young teenager got attacked by a bear . Heard on the news .

Really pretty trail that winds along with the river, no big elevation changes. Parking lot was full at 8:30a on July 4 and cars stretched almost to Overland Rd. when we left about 10:30. Lots of dogs, everyone was very courteous, great trail etiquette. Trail is a bit narrow in places, just be careful of the edge!

Really great beginner/ start of season trail. Campsites really open right off the trail, it kind of looked like we were walking through a festival camp. But there were some nice secluded sites right off the river. I would definitely go back!

This trail is a favorite for my little pack. With a super energetic 3 yr old dog and another pushing 15, this trail's shade, frequent easy water access, and gentle slope is great. Since dogs can be off-leash here, my young one can get tired while the old one doesn't get too hot. There's a lot of shade, especially in the afternoon. And I only see a few other people each time I go there. Would be great for young kids or flatlanders too.

This is a great easy hike, water along the entire path, great for dogs! Nice and shady and not too crowded!