Ceran Saint. Vrain Trail

Ceran Saint. Vrain Trail is a 3.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Jamestown, Colorado that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

28 minutes ago

Really great beginner/ start of season trail. Campsites really open right off the trail, it kind of looked like we were walking through a festival camp. But there were some nice secluded sites right off the river. I would definitely go back!

This trail is a favorite for my little pack. With a super energetic 3 yr old dog and another pushing 15, this trail's shade, frequent easy water access, and gentle slope is great. Since dogs can be off-leash here, my young one can get tired while the old one doesn't get too hot. There's a lot of shade, especially in the afternoon. And I only see a few other people each time I go there. Would be great for young kids or flatlanders too.

This is a great easy hike, water along the entire path, great for dogs! Nice and shady and not too crowded!

This is a beautiful, easy trail. Not too busy for a Sunday given how close it is to Boulder. Loads of people who packed in and camped on the trail over the weekend. Lots of families with young kids out for the day - I cheer each of the families! Great job getting your kids outside!

All the downed trees are cleared and the whole trail was really clean and great!

We hiked the trail last weekend. I found it to be an OK trail, which may be more a reflection of all of the downed trees on the trail because of the recent wet spring snows in that area. What I'm guessing is quite a nice hike turned into more of an obstacle course, which I was not counting on.

That said, we enjoyed the campsite we found, and enjoyed the river as well.

Looking forward to perhaps returning in the early fall when crews have had a chance to clear the trail of the fallen debris a bit more.

Easy hike, shaded and runs along a beautiful little river. Great hike for all skill levels

Gators and snowshoes recommend today.