I love this app! Someone’s review on here mentioned Hondo Ave to take to get to the trail. It’s not really marked well where the trail starts but it definitely has no trail hiking parking warning signs everywhere as you follow Hondo Ave up to the trail. The trail once we got there was very easy to follow. Some spots not as easy as others but relatively easy to figure where to go if you accidentally took a wrong path. Just an FYI it is a moderate hike and the incline going up can be a little changing for some but once you get past that it’s a pretty nice flat walk for a little while then more incline. We took a wrong turn when coming out onto the dirt path to get to the reservoir, it’s the path on the right not left. When heading back be sure to watch out for loose dirt and rocks along with slick rocks due to it being a kind of steep at times getting down. Otherwise this was an amazing hike and I will definitely be doing it again! My pups loved it by the way highly recommend it for any furry kiddos to join.