Cascade Falls

Cascade Falls is a 7.4 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Grand Lake, Colorado that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until August. Horses are also able to use this trail.

fly fishing

Great easy hike for a family ! Went with my wife and son and parents . They all had a great time . My wife and I hike a lot and this was a great beginners trail an destination.

Nice hike! Saw a few mule deer and moose.

This is my favorite hike in the area. It has everything from amazing views, various terrains, and a big payoff at the end. I've never had a problem with wild life here, though today we were confronted & had a standoff with 6 rather big deer who didn't want to get off the trail. Started the heck out of me! Nonetheless, if you're hiking at a clip you can make it just under 3hrs.

Very nice Trail. Low traffic. We saw 3 moose 5 minutes from Trail head. We went all the way up to North Inlet junction which took 6 hours in and out. Great views of the creek, waterfalls, many water crossings. Not too steep all the way thru. Strongly recommend.

Great for kids.

Great trail from beginning to end. Saw two moose in the first mile or so beside the river. Well maintained trail. Even with some rain it was easily hiked.

The falls were awesome towards the end, but the first mile or so was kinda bland.

it was a great hike up to the falls. Worth the climb. beautiful scenery.