Cascade Falls

Cascade Falls is a 7.4 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Grand Lake, Colorado that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until August. Horses are also able to use this trail.

fly fishing

Beautiful trail!

Great trail and we saw quite a few kids ( ages 7 or 8) making the hike. We did this hike in tennis shoes and it was fine. It took about 1hour and 45 minutes to get to the falls. The first 30 minutes are flat and wide and picturesque...and a good warm up for the remaining hike. Trail starts with a parallel to a private fenced ranch and we saw 3 horses. Then the trail follows the river through a grassy meadow area and then into the mountains.

Great hike! Beautiful falls.

The waterfall was really cool and the hike was not bad at all. Only gave four stars because of all the flies swarming me on the way back (mother nature's fault of course).

one of my favorite hikes.

Very nice trail, easy and great views.

Great easy hike for a family ! Went with my wife and son and parents . They all had a great time . My wife and I hike a lot and this was a great beginners trail an destination.

Nice hike! Saw a few mule deer and moose.