Blue Lakes Trail

Blue Lakes Trail is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Breckenridge, Colorado that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Trail to waterfall Moderata hiking.

had good trails.

Great hike. We took our 1 year old and carried her the entire way. We also took our 3.5 year old who walked/hiked the entire way. Great family hike. Highly recommend.

Beautiful scenery!

Extremely beautiful hike. Somewhat short and not very challenging for an experienced hiker, but still very pretty. My girlfriend, her dog and I did this hike last Friday morning around 10 am and hiked around the bottom of the lower lake to the base of the waterfall. Incredible views of Quandary Peak, North Star Mountain and Wheeler Mountain. I would have liked to hike further, but my gf's dog is only 6 months old, so 1.5 miles round trip was more than enough to tucker him out. Once he's a bit more developed and we have some more time we will certainly explore this area a bit more.