Blue Lakes Trail

Blue Lakes Trail is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Breckenridge, Colorado that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Trail to waterfall Moderata hiking.

Beautiful scenery!

Extremely beautiful hike. Somewhat short and not very challenging for an experienced hiker, but still very pretty. My girlfriend, her dog and I did this hike last Friday morning around 10 am and hiked around the bottom of the lower lake to the base of the waterfall. Incredible views of Quandary Peak, North Star Mountain and Wheeler Mountain. I would have liked to hike further, but my gf's dog is only 6 months old, so 1.5 miles round trip was more than enough to tucker him out. Once he's a bit more developed and we have some more time we will certainly explore this area a bit more.

I didn't get all the way to the end because I was pressed on time but the snow was packed down really nice. you have to park about a mile from the trailhead, but it was beautiful and definitely worth it. I wore my high sorrels instead of my hiking boots and it was a great hike ! this was in may

Misleading. These lakes are right off the side of the road. Granted, a very beautiful area. Just wouldn't say this is a 'hike' by any means.

Great views of lakes, waterfall, & mountains!

Great for kids. Took our 4 year old and 18 month old. Parked at lower lake and walked up to falls then headed back to car to drive to the top. Great views and a few goats too. Kids slept 3 hrs after, can't beat that.

A walk on a gravel road. Gorgeous views!! But not a hike.