Blackmer Loop Trail

Blackmer Loop Trail is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Colorado Springs, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Beautiful scenery

My husband and I each had a kid under 2 in backpacks. This was a great trail for that! Not busy, good amount of challenge for this distance. Completed in 1 hr 45 mins with a couple of kids stops of course. Beautiful. We've had a lot of rain recently so this did have some muddy spots but not too much at all surprisingly.

I've written a blog post about this hike @ www.break-trail.com
If you'd like to read it, follow this link: https://goo.gl/LyNh7k

I would rate this one easy. It was nice rolling hills, some tree cover but in the sun a lot. There was a ton of mud at the bottom which made my boots feel ten pounds heavier. It was hard to find the trails at first until you noticed three little stakes in the ground that marked the trails. We ended up hiking many of the trails since they were easy ahs so short. It was fun and not very exherting.

trails are well maintained and I would say they are easy rather than moderate difficulty

Fun hike. Good views. Definitely easy enough to do babywearing!