Blackmer Loop Trail

Blackmer Loop Trail is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Colorado Springs, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

I've written a blog post about this hike @ www.break-trail.com
If you'd like to read it, follow this link: https://goo.gl/LyNh7k

I would rate this one easy. It was nice rolling hills, some tree cover but in the sun a lot. There was a ton of mud at the bottom which made my boots feel ten pounds heavier. It was hard to find the trails at first until you noticed three little stakes in the ground that marked the trails. We ended up hiking many of the trails since they were easy ahs so short. It was fun and not very exherting.

trails are well maintained and I would say they are easy rather than moderate difficulty

Fun hike. Good views. Definitely easy enough to do babywearing!

Our first hike in Cheyenne Mountain State Park. We start in Talon (from parking lot) then took ZookLoop into Blackmer Loop. We took Medicine Wheel into Zook Loop to finish at 5 miles total.
A little lonely trail in Blackmer but it was good. A great park with multiple trails to choose. We will do Cheyenne Mountain State Park again.