Bear Creek Lake Trail Loop

Bear Creek Lake Trail Loop is a 9.6 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Morrison, Colorado that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

fly fishing

beach

I like this trail. I didn't want to conquer a mountain today, I Just wanted to be outside and meander, this is an easy trail but myself and my dogs had a good walk. Not much cover so it's pretty hot in the summer but for a fall day like today it was perfect.

Walked this today as a nice break-in to really get into hiking! Such a gorgeous day, nice leg workout without being too intensive; the views were breathtaking the whole time.

Great trail for running and biking. I wish I had worn my trail runners for this one instead of my hiking boots. Great trail to get some easy miles in. I liked that it meanders along the creek, has lost of shaded areas and pit stops. I enjoyed these miles immensely; it was a really long easy walk on a beautiful Fall morning.