Aurora Reservoir is a 7.9 mile loop trail located near Aurora, Colorado that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for walking, fishing, and road biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

great tranquil area. fun to sup if you go during the week or paddle to the far side of the reservoir. you can park in the neighborhood and there's gates so you don't have to pay!

Great sidewalk, plenty of room for passing, facilities along the way, and a great view of the reservoir

I have my own kayak and kayaking is the only way to do it!! You can get away from the beach crowd and noise and go to east side. I’ve seen blue heron and other birds. It’s beautifully quiet.

paddle sports

I am writing a review after so many years past but here I go- I did paddleboaring around the reservoir and it was okay. Pretty crowded parking lot and also a line to get in since you have to pay to get in. Get there early.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Hiking saw deer.

Wednesday, September 06, 2017

HAVE TO PAY TO GET IN JUST TO BIKE! RIDICULOUS

Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Didnt realize you had to pay for entry... long line at the gate Tu afternoon. We left.

Monday, July 24, 2017

I love to rent a kayak from there and get some exercise in while enjoying the peaceful waters! Will soon try a paddle board as well! :)

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Monday, June 12, 2017

Nice run! Beautiful!

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Long walk did it 1 time.

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

No shade it's hot walking on the pavement. Plan to walk before it gets warm! Or plan to ride your bike. It's quick and a very easy bike path!

Friday, April 14, 2017

my favorite place to walk. beautiful scenery, quiet, friendly rangers. wish dogs were allowed.

Friday, March 17, 2017

We live a few minutes away. Makes an annual pass worth it. I love to bike around the whole loop. Husband and I use the archery range, and we will start fishing once we get a license this April.

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Wonderful feature of SE Aurora. Fishing, scuba area, archery area, and other watersports, with Kayak rental and a swimming beach.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

$10 to park and they don't accept a state park pass. Drove all the way out and turned around

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Great

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Beautiful area around the reservoir. Stay on the sidewalk to preserve the area and avoid rattlesnakes!

Monday, November 02, 2015