Aurora Reservoir

Aurora Reservoir is a 7.9 mile loop trail located near Aurora, Colorado that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for walking, fishing, and road biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

Didnt realize you had to pay for entry... long line at the gate Tu afternoon. We left.

I love to rent a kayak from there and get some exercise in while enjoying the peaceful waters! Will soon try a paddle board as well! :)

Nice run! Beautiful!

Long walk did it 1 time.

No shade it's hot walking on the pavement. Plan to walk before it gets warm! Or plan to ride your bike. It's quick and a very easy bike path!

my favorite place to walk. beautiful scenery, quiet, friendly rangers. wish dogs were allowed.

We live a few minutes away. Makes an annual pass worth it. I love to bike around the whole loop. Husband and I use the archery range, and we will start fishing once we get a license this April.

Wonderful feature of SE Aurora. Fishing, scuba area, archery area, and other watersports, with Kayak rental and a swimming beach.

$10 to park and they don't accept a state park pass. Drove all the way out and turned around

Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday, August 01, 2016

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Great

Sunday, July 03, 2016

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Beautiful area around the reservoir. Stay on the sidewalk to preserve the area and avoid rattlesnakes!