Arthur's Rock Trail

Arthur's Rock Trail is a 3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Bellvue, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Fantastic hike. Very steep in parts. I would rate it medium to hard.
Fantastic views of Horsetooth Reservoir and Ft Collins.

Sunrise was spectacular at the top.

Most awesome trail in Fort Collins. The rewards include incredible views of horsetooth resevoir and the city of FOCO

Beautiful views! I'm not very into shape (cardio wise) so it was kind of difficult for me (hardest hike I have done so far) but with a couple of rests and resting at the overlook for a bit longer (it's about 1.1 mi up the trail / 1.7 mi trail to the top if I remember correctly), I finished the trail! So worth it...the views are great. We went a Friday afternoon and it wasn't crowded at all. Saw enough people to feel safe but was alone most of the time so I got my quiet time. Like others said, yes it's mostly up hill the entire trail! Be prepared.

Awesome hike. Beautiful views. Did it with both our kids on our backs in hiking packs and totally made it. Would do it again!

Great hike and rewarding views once on top. It is challenging but doable if you are in relatively good cardio shape. Will do again at our next visit to CO.