Arthur's Rock Trail

Arthur's Rock Trail is a 3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Bellvue, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Fun trail, great views of Fort Collins and horse tooth reservoir at the summit!

Loved this trail. beautiful views on the way and at the top. Pretty strenuous for an old guy like me but doable.

My husband and I took our dog on this hike today we made it our first hike of the summer and loved it! The trail wasn't bad pretty rocky and steep at the end but worth the beautiful view or horsetooth! We started pretty early so we could be done before the mid day heat. Definitely one that we would do again!

An excellent trail for all levels of hikers. Gets a little steep at points, but the views up top are well worth the journey.

All uphill but the views are spectacular. Be careful up top as some trails can lead to cliffs.

Well worth the challenge. What a spectacular view from the top!

Most beautiful scenery and a great view at the end. I don't have a dog but I saw almost everyone climb with one, probably the most dog accessible hard climb I've seen. Honestly a top notch trail

Rock, forest, field, stony peaks--this hike has it all! Here's a video of our AllTrails adventure: https://youtu.be/a7VqWHzE0_0.

I would rate it moderate not hard. The distance is perfect and took me 75 minutes. Some trees down on trail but you can get around ok.