Arthur's Rock Trail

Arthur's Rock Trail is a 3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Bellvue, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Amazing views great cardio

Very icy for the first half of the trail, spikes highly recommended.

This was the perfect trail to introduce my fiancee to backpacking. It is close to home just in case we needed to turn around and just past Arthur's Rock is a great campsite you can book that overlooks Ft. Collins.

Amazing hike! First .25 mi is packed snow. Next .5 mi is slightly icy/muddy (nothing crazy, made it in running shoes) then clear to the top.

Great trails and beautiful views at the top! Short distance but elevation changes make it harder.

This is one of my favorite trails in this area. I expected some snow this time of year but there really was not too much. Some mud. The trail closest to the trailhead was a bit icy though. Be careful! Especially when coming back down.

I would not rate this hike has Hard. It's challenging sure but not has hard (length way nor incline wise) as Horsetooth Rock. Pretty views, moderately busy foot traffic, and easy to accomplish in an afternoon

Beautiful, definitely a push but so worth it!

Perfect for a quick hike. View is a great pay off.

Great for our small pup

Would rate as moderate not hard..... I did the hike in about 4 hrs with plenty of time to chill and take in the full sunset at the top before coming down and making it out of the park 6pm (when the gate closes).....

Will be doing this one again and again until I'm in better shape.

Went with three peers, my mom, and three big dogs. We all made it to the top! Felt more like a moderate trail to me personally, but the last stretch to the summit was the steepest. Nice workout and nice views!

Worth the Short hike to the top for the view over Fort Collins.

One of my favorite hikes in Fort Collins. Some steep parts- definitely a great trail to get your heart pumping. The views from the top never disappoint!

Loads of fun early morning for exercise. Great views.

Fantastic hike. Very steep in parts. I would rate it medium to hard.
Fantastic views of Horsetooth Reservoir and Ft Collins.

Sunrise was spectacular at the top.

Most awesome trail in Fort Collins. The rewards include incredible views of horsetooth resevoir and the city of FOCO

Beautiful views! I'm not very into shape (cardio wise) so it was kind of difficult for me (hardest hike I have done so far) but with a couple of rests and resting at the overlook for a bit longer (it's about 1.1 mi up the trail / 1.7 mi trail to the top if I remember correctly), I finished the trail! So worth it...the views are great. We went a Friday afternoon and it wasn't crowded at all. Saw enough people to feel safe but was alone most of the time so I got my quiet time. Like others said, yes it's mostly up hill the entire trail! Be prepared.

Awesome hike. Beautiful views. Did it with both our kids on our backs in hiking packs and totally made it. Would do it again!