Anne U. White Trail is a 3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Boulder, Colorado that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.0 miles Elevation Gain: 469 feet Route Type: Out & Back

nice, well shaded trail. peaceful sound of the creek runs through it. busy, but everyone very well respectful and great majority wearing masks.

Beautiful walk along the river but pretty busy. We parked on the road leading to the parking lot (where many other hikers were parked) and got a parking ticket, along with other cars. There are no signs prohibiting parking, so we are guessing it’s because our tires were not inside the white line. Try to get there early enough to get a spot in the parking lot!

We loved this trail. It’s was a beautiful hike, not too hard. There was a lot of shade which was nice and the stream along the way kept it cool. The ending was a bit anticlimactic but great along the way. This trail is listed as 3 miles but we clocked 4.2 miles roundtrip which was a big surprise since I was with my three young kids.

Pretty and Simple!

Lots of kids. Very crowded. Very beautiful and well maintained however. Creek throughout the hike makes it very pleasant.

Loved this trail! It’s relatively easy and is mostly shaded. The sound of the creek throughout the entire hike is so relaxing too. The only thing that isn’t so great is that it is very busy, even on a Wednesday! Expect some extra time to move out of the way many times to allow passing. But it’s worth it!

Great hike! Love the creek and how most of it is shady.

Busy trail with limited parking. Very easy. Nice stroll through the woods next to a creek.

Lots of creek crossings and beautiful spots to stop and chill

Biggest rain of the year yesterday so it was muddy but in great condition. Lots of people out everyone in a mask thank you! Super trail. Took my four and 10-year-old and had a lot of fun.

Surprisingly beautiful and well-maintained trail with lots of evidence of the flooding from 2013. No one there until 7:30 am, even on a holiday weekend.

Lovely lush riparian trail along the riffles and pools of the creek with great wildflowers to ID. My dog loved playing in the water and rocks but water was not deep enough to swim. Easy and low impact - fairly busy on a Saturday at 1:00 and trail is narrow so patience with passing.

Fantastic trail! Shaded and lost of steps across the stream. Took the kids and the dogs. Lots of people and masks were required. Recommend to get there early to find parking.

Fabulous trail! Highly recommend. Easy for both my mother and I to complete! A lot of foot traffic and a face covering is required to enter. Will definitely be doing this one again!!

Don’t forget a mask!

Beautiful partially shaded trail! Perfect for kids and dogs with all the stream crossings especially on a warm day. Parking and portapotty available

Beautiful little trail up along a stream, lots of little stones to cross over. There is plenty of shade, and the grade isn't very steep so it's good for kids. I did it right before work.

Wonderful trail! We counted 33 stream crossings! Perfect for a warm late spring hike with the pup. Trail rehab after the flood is phenomenally done. Enjoy and protect this gem!

private property

Not sure how everybody is accessing the trailhead as I went according to the directions from alltrails and ran into a private property, gated situation and had to turn around.

Fantastic trail. Very well maintained and accessible to kids of all ages. Easy river access and very cool rock formations. My 9 year old said: we have been on lots of trails but this was one of the easiest. The terrain is pretty easy. It’s not very steep. He would recommend it.

Nice easy trail, good for kids, shaded so it is good for hot days, and there is a creek that runs along the whole trail. The waterfall is really just a 2 foot tall rapid at the end of the trail, it is free to park and dogs must be on leash at all times. This trail isn’t good for people who have impaired mobility due to needing to cross the creek several times via stepping stones. This trail was also heavily trafficked on a Saturday morning making the small parking lot cramped for parking

PLEASE PICK UP YOUR TRASH*** Really packed trail, I would recommend coming here if you don’t go on hikes much or if you showing people Colorado great trail and very easy. You can bring your dog but we brought both of ours and not a very open trail to do that with how busy it is. Also bring a trash bag and keep the trail clean.. it’s the least we can do since it’s free..

Really loved this hike, but wouldn’t say there’s a waterfall - per the description. It’s more a couple miles along a stream, with a very easy incline. We’re going to bring some bathing suits and a towel next time as there were a couple small pools that looked fun to jump in. Only reason this isn’t 5 starts is because there’s no reward at the end. Just an “end of trail” sign.

Beautiful!!! Some damage from the flood but the trail is open and gorgeous. The river is beside the trail the whole way and it’s a super quick out and back. Great for kids and trail running. Dogs are allowed, too.

We LOVE this trail! A great quick hike with our dog after work.

Was great except for the off duty Boulder Open Space guy that acted in an entirely unacceptable manner. Trail is great, only being ruined by an individual representing his agency in a way that would get someone in my agency time off.

Amazing trail! Very well defined and maintained. The waterfalls are so nice on the way through Got here at about 715am and there weren't that many people.

Beautiful trek through the woods along flowing water with too many stream crossings to count up and back. Trail is well maintained and mostly narrow.

Woo hoo! I had the trail to myself and I snowshoed. Thank you to the single XC- Skier before me or I would have had to completely break trail after our 10-14” snowfall! This trail is breathtaking every time. Pure bliss of sight, sound and smells!

Love the water here with multiple crossovers. Great for hiking with kids and perfect for a warm day as there is a lot of shade. Super fun.