Anemone Loop is a 2.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Boulder, Colorado that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Went with my best girlfriend on a Monday afternoon in early September, started around 12:30p. Excellent stretch of incline!! Definitely felt that good hurt in the glutes and thighs the next day! We encountered maybe 5 people on this loop. It was very peaceful from the top. Sounds of the town below can still be heard for most of the hike, but it’s not distracting. Not very well marked.

Nice loop or connecting trail for the red rocks trails of the lions lair/sanitas hikes across the road. The back section is suuuuper steep and was tough/slippery going down at points so be careful. Meets up with trail along the road that takes you back to the trailhead.

I had a mountain lion encounter in this trail. I got a mile in and came across it I was with my toy poodle. Very scary.

most beautiful hike I've ever been on

An enjoyable hike near town. We chose it because it’s right near where we were staying. Absent-mindedly hiked the loop clockwise. Might be better counterclockwise. The north section is more gradual and the views on the southern section more dramatic. Lots of slippery footing so be careful. Grateful for having good hiking boots. Recommend long pants as sections are narrow with vegetation. Nice views. Take a good map because it’s not well marked.

Easy to moderate trail. Fairly well marked. Good view of town from the top

Short, not too strenuous, beautiful view at the top. I'll be doing this hike alot more often with my pup after work, especially considering easy parking at bottom.

recorded Track - Jul 29 06:10 PM