Zumwalt Meadow And Roaring River Falls

Zumwalt Meadow And Roaring River Falls is a 4.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Dunlap, California that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

fly fishing

Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks 47050 Generals Highway Three Rivers, California 93271-9700 By Phone:1-559-565-3341 By Fax:1-559-565-3730

Awesome easy flat hike in King’s Canyon. Flat. Loved the meadow board walk and rock sections.

Nice hike. Views of rock falls, stream and forest. Feels remote even though there's a road very nearby.

It's beautiful! It's a short little hike with little to no elevation change and great for families. You are plopped right down in the middle of a meadow with these huge granite mountains surrounding you. When we were there (late August), the bugs were unbearable. It's worth noting because without spray and long sleeved light weight hiking clothes that we wore we won't have been able to do the hike.

The Roaring River Falls is a short easy walk, well worth it.

nice little hike for my aging parents. waterfall and river in full effect.

If you're pressed for time or don't want to do much hiking, start at the falls parking lot and walk a couple minutes in and back. Go to the meadow, do the loop and then walk along the river towards the falls for a bit. Those are the most interesting sections in my opinion. We hiked the full thing.

great trail through a boulder field and meadow... what i would consider a great beginner trail running experience if i was a runner... just enough of a workout after some higher elevation hikes... wild berries were starting to produce...

Easy stroll thru the park. I took my parents (in their 60’s), so was a bit difficult /tiring for them.

Zumwalt Meadows is flooded so we couldn't finish the loop. Nice spots along the river to watch the white water flow. Overall an ok trail

June 2017: lots of white water, the river is full.

Nice views. Good easy trail. Watch out for weak trees.

I enjoyed this trail. Got to stop and take nice pictures. Also got to see great views of the rock!

With granite cliff on one side, grassy meadow on the other, and briefly alongside the crystal clear emerald colored river, this trail is a real gem.

Lovely walk and saw lots of wildlife

Nice walk from roaring River Falls but the meadows is quite flooded at the moment.

great little hike to get loosened up for longer ones. Roaring river falls is always worth sitting at for a while. Stopped on the bridge over the South Fork and saw a guy in a wet suit body surfing down river through the rapids. Crazy. easy walking

Monday, November 21, 2016

Very kid friendly and easy for my jogging stroller as well! Kids loved it, fun rocks to climb on.

Monday, October 10, 2016

It is absolutely a nice easy walk. One thing I want to correct thought - Dogs are NOT allowed on the trail. It says they are allowed on leash but once you get there you'll see the sign no dogs allowed on trail. We found out the hard way and one of us had to stay with the pup

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

One of the most peaceful hike I have ever done. Great energy, easy, quiet, beautiful, awesome place for meditation

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

I have done this short hike several times. Very beautiful views easy for most people.