Wildwood Canyon Trail

Wildwood Canyon Trail is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Yucaipa, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

old growth

From Wildwood Canyon Road go East, left on Canyon Drive and go all the way where the pavement ends.

Super easy hike. A beautiful view of the valley and a beautiful walk through the canyon lots of shade and green plants. Hiked it in early July starting temp 95 ended temp 85.

Not really a mountain biking trail. Wide trails probably ideal for horseback or walking. Couldn’t find any exciting areas for biking. Not likely to head back for biking.

u can hear rattle snakes in the fields. over all it was a great small little hike

This is a great trail that is easy to navigate. Kids are good for this hike as most of it has overhang to keep you shaded.

Beautiful!

Nice trail I took the bike up to a old pole barn hooked up to some single track to the right of there and looped back down . Good stuff

It was definitely a nice relaxing trail to hike! I would definitely do it again! Plus its so beautiful!

I needed to use my AllTrails app to follow the loop, there were lots of confusing intersections and options. I also agree with another hiker who stated that the trail was narrow and deep in places, like a very narrow ditch. Kinda weird. But it was a nice evening hike, quiet, views.

This is an awesome place to hike. Many many trails to follow. Clean ports potties. Many trails with lots of shade. Many different kinds of trees & wildlife. Breathtaking views and photo opportunities.

This was a nice easy trail, lots of different scenery and many loops to follow. Unlike other reviewers, I didn't find it hard to navigate, there were many signs indicating the different trails. We saw a man who lived nearby, on his horse, he was helpful in telling us about the trails and the history behind the abandoned house. We walked up to the old abandoned house, which was pretty cool.
Plenty of parking.

Good for mountain bikes. Nice walking trails. Summer time there are rattle snakes. Poison oak in shaded areas.

Beautiful. Nice loop

Great trail. Lots of different loops you can do which can be confusing but they all end up coming back to the entrance or exit. Free entrance and parking.

Easy trail and good for a family walk.

Great trail. The kids did well on the trail.

Even before we started this trail we saw a bobcat about 30 yards from us. The trail started out beautiful but became very narrow and almost like you were walking through a stream with no water. also there were tons of snake holes and already being frighted by the bobcat we decided to turn around. Awesome experience though! we also turned around because the trail was poorly marked and we werent sure which loop we were on

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

we saw lots of wildlife, it was great!

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Great trails!

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Very beautiful location includes shady walks under towering oak trees, moderate climbs up to ridge views and a pretty boarded up house with a big front porch to view all the way into Menifee Valley, to chapparal singletracks slicing across elfin forest and grasslands. Watch out for poison oak in the cool, damp, shaded zones.

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Really dusty. Wasn't sure where the trail head was.

Sunday, March 05, 2017

I really enjoyed this trail it's one of the better ones in Yuciapa you see trees that seem to be over a hundred years old and view's are great the higher you go seems to take you back in time, I'll definitely take this again

Monday, February 20, 2017

Really enjoyed this hike. Was a bit eerie as it was so foggy. Would help if the trailhead had the trail maps at the beginning as it wasn't very well marked. The board at the trailhead was empty. We spotted a bobcat at the trailhead and passers by had just spotted a bear.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Great place to ride horses trails are real easy to ride

Sunday, January 29, 2017

this was a great hike that gave a lot if different options to travel. couldn't record my hike because I didn't have signal, but I'm definitely coming back to do this one again. not very busy, and dog friendly. great views as well!

Friday, November 25, 2016

First time using All trials. The trail location was not found. When we entered the park, we followed the first visible trail through on the right up the side of the mountain, which lead to the top of the hill. The trail signs were not clear as to how far or where to continue each trail. We kept following the trail straight up and then eventually turned around because we were unsure which trail we were on. After back tracking back down the trail we came, we decided to take Oak tree loop. It eventually took us in a loop near the abandoned White House and back up to the top near Hi Up Road. We took the trail back down where we came to the front of the back. Besides the unclear trail signs, we had a great adventure!

Thursday, October 06, 2016

Beautiful lots of trails and lots of beautiful oak trees

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Really nice place, lots of trees, birds, and even saw a bobcat very close. May have seen a cougar but disappeared before I could confirm. Seemed larger than a bobcat.

Fairly dusty this time of year, so be prepared for that and wear appropriate shoes.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Great workout/ running trail. Lots of overgrowth, most of trail is narrow, it crosses other trails and can mix you up. Older kids ok, I don't recommend for little ones.

Friday, June 17, 2016

overgrown but yet beautiful

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Some trails are really overgrown, but it's a beautiful park