Wildwood Canyon Trail

Wildwood Canyon Trail is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Yucaipa, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

old growth

From Wildwood Canyon Road go East, left on Canyon Drive and go all the way where the pavement ends.

I really enjoyed this trail it's one of the better ones in Yuciapa you see trees that seem to be over a hundred years old and view's are great the higher you go seems to take you back in time, I'll definitely take this again

Really enjoyed this hike. Was a bit eerie as it was so foggy. Would help if the trailhead had the trail maps at the beginning as it wasn't very well marked. The board at the trailhead was empty. We spotted a bobcat at the trailhead and passers by had just spotted a bear.

Great place to ride horses trails are real easy to ride

this was a great hike that gave a lot if different options to travel. couldn't record my hike because I didn't have signal, but I'm definitely coming back to do this one again. not very busy, and dog friendly. great views as well!

First time using All trials. The trail location was not found. When we entered the park, we followed the first visible trail through on the right up the side of the mountain, which lead to the top of the hill. The trail signs were not clear as to how far or where to continue each trail. We kept following the trail straight up and then eventually turned around because we were unsure which trail we were on. After back tracking back down the trail we came, we decided to take Oak tree loop. It eventually took us in a loop near the abandoned White House and back up to the top near Hi Up Road. We took the trail back down where we came to the front of the back. Besides the unclear trail signs, we had a great adventure!

Beautiful lots of trails and lots of beautiful oak trees

Really nice place, lots of trees, birds, and even saw a bobcat very close. May have seen a cougar but disappeared before I could confirm. Seemed larger than a bobcat.

Fairly dusty this time of year, so be prepared for that and wear appropriate shoes.

Great workout/ running trail. Lots of overgrowth, most of trail is narrow, it crosses other trails and can mix you up. Older kids ok, I don't recommend for little ones.

overgrown but yet beautiful

Some trails are really overgrown, but it's a beautiful park

I decided to go to the right at the entrance. It was beautiful but very overgrown, lots of wildflowers and bees. I do not recommend going by yourself. I saw a snake with its body swaying in the air half way through the trail and ran back out. I realize I was hiking at a bad time of day- noon. Maybe morning would be better. Bring a machete, a stick and a friend.