Wildcat Creek Trail

Wildcat Creek Trail is a 8.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Berkeley, California that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Hike to the Summit of Wildcat peak for stunning views of the Tilden Regional Park.

Monday, May 15, 2017

It was a pleasure getting lost in the woods today. I found my way eventually and enjoyed everything. The views are beautiful. The hills are challenging, very high up you'll trek. The views are absolutely amazing. I experienced peace of mind up so high. I'll definitely go back. I started at Alvarado park.

Saturday, July 09, 2016

I hiked this trail again and this time I started at the Alvarado Park. I followed the Wildcat Creek Trail, and continued onto the Sylvan Trail. I climbed to the summit of the Wildcat Peak and was rewarded with stunning views of Bay area, the City and San Pablo Reservoir. I came down on the Conlon Trail and back to the Wildcat Creek Trail. Total distance was 9.6 miles for about 3 hrs. I had a good time.

Monday, June 13, 2016

Good for biking but not so good for hiking this time of year because the trail was so dry that passing bikes kicked up too much dusts and made it unpleasant to breath.

Monday, May 23, 2016

Great for a short flat run at pace

recorded Wildcat Creek Trail