White Hill Loop Trail

White Hill Loop Trail is a 6.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Fairfax, California that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is best used from December until March. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great trail! Beautiful scenery and great workout. The beginning is easy but then things get more challenging. Not recommandable for young children but I went with a dog and he really enjoyed it! It took me about 3 h.

What an adventure! Don’t let the fire roads in the beginning fool you...this hike is legit. Did the loop clockwise, and after the first waterfall things start to get hairy. Trail got narrow, overgrown, steep and rocky. After loosing sight of the path I ended up accidentally off-roading a few times, but even the proper trail required all fours occasionally for sections that were more climbing than hiking. All in all, a fantastic workout and a fun adventure...as long as you’ve got long pants and sleeves, time to spare and AllTrails Pro in case you get lost when you’re offline like me - I’d still be wandering in the woods without my downloaded map!