Way of the Mono Trail

Way of the Mono Trail is a 0.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Bass Lake, California that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Nice quick hike.

A quick and easy trail with breathtaking views!

Easy in and out hike. Took my dog with me. Trail was well marked.

some areas poorly marked directions.

Easy for adults with no hiking experience. I took my four year old son and we were in flip flops. EASY!

Cake trail....better then a cup of coffee.

Very pretty view of the Bass Lake but after the Courtney Fire all the trees were burned and it was sad to see what hadn't burned be dead from all of the bug kill.

Great view of Bass Lake and (sadly) the recent burn area. We continued on the trail beyond the summit and fought to be a loop back to the parking area.

nice Easy trail. Was not dressed for a long trail, but good enough to add one to my accomplishments. Also the trail very informative. I would take this trail with young one because they could learn and accomplish a trail. The views at the top are great for photo opportunity.

This is a sign-guided nature and Native American history trail with gorgeous views of Bass Lake.

Nice easy home, very quick. Nice overlook of the lake. Well marked trail.