Vital Link Trail

Vital Link Trail is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Burbank, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great Hike for a cool morn!

A nice trail for a good workout. Will not break your spirit to make it to the top, reaching the pole. Once you get there, nice view. Take a minute to relax and then hit it back down. It's a nice cardio workout but not one if your looking for a long trecking event I've done this hike once, and haven't been back yet. Definitely glad I have this under my belt.

Half way point to the benches is a bit difficult, but nothing compares with continuing the hike up to the radio towers. But also my 5 year olds niece with abs completed it.

I drive out to this trail from Sherman Oaks because it is the best one hour up, one hour down mountain around for an arduous hike. Whenever I want to quickly challenge myself, I go here!!

Some sights:
Some picnic tables, you pass by a firearm training area down below, and once you hit the Vital Link, get ready for the uphill and switchbacks. Don't worry, the radio tower at the top is almost always in sight. Reach the tower fence, sit on the curved bench. I see trail bikers up there sometimes

Overall great trail, a challenge, but no biggie. I've seen people do it barefoot. Located near the golf course with an open paved parking lot, this is a great LA community hike. Let's keep it A1

This trail is awesome just make sure u eat good and have plenty of water to drink and the scenery is peaceful