Vincent's Gulch is a 7.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Valyermo, California that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate and is primarily used for hiking, camping, nature trips, and backpacking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

A good trail, nice and easy. Just wish there was water at the bottom.

Pretty awesome for my first time on this trail made it to the creek and headed back up a few more miles we would’ve saw the planes and cabin, next time

Lovely trail but very buggy. We’re from the buggy east coast, so not strangers to the winged menaces but these were next level awful. There were swarms around us for miles with loud horror movie-esque buzzing.

Good trail, excellent steady climb on the way back out, found a few camp sites in the gulch, will be back.

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Easy enough to take your kids, as long as they're use to a little bit of exercise.

Saturday, May 13, 2017

love this hike, very shady lots of scenery.

Thursday, March 31, 2016

All downhill in and all uphill out. Just take your time on the way back up. There's some beautiful scenery here. I went to break in a new pack the day after a light snow. The sun came out and it was like a light rain falling from the dense cover. The trail needs some maintenance as it is badly overgrown with many deadfalls but is still passable. I tried to cheat the trail by walking back up the rock creek bed. By the time I wanted to retrieve the trail I was blocked by impassable brush and had to ascend straight up the big rock washout all the way to the Bighorn Mine Trail, losing all my switchbacks. Still had a really cool hike. I will do it again, leaving more time for the uphill. Maybe overnight at the bottom!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

It's an enjoyable hike on the way down. If you pay attention and catch a spur, you'll get to an old cabin that is said to be the owners of the Big Horn Mine.

We stopped and turned around when we got to the dried river bed, but I have been told you can follow that down into the valley to the Cabin Flat campground which I would estimate to be another two miles past that.

Saturday, October 28, 2017