UCR Botanic Garden Trails

UCR Botanic Garden Trails is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Riverside, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

wheelchair friendly

Wheelchair accessible routes are indicated on the Map of the UCR Botanic Gardens, available at the entrance. The main features of the Gardens' lower and middle elevations are wheelchair accessible, and accessibility is continually being improved.

This is a great place to do a hike/walk! My husband and I took our 2 year old. Some of the trails are definitely doable with a toddler others are not. However. The variety of trails make it both fun and interesting. The plants/trees make every trail seem unique but it is very easy to make your way back to the start.

Nice little walk and very informative.

good relaxing place , very peaceful. good place to take the family and lots to see. make sure to grab a map to know your way around.

Loved it.. Absolutely beautiful and very peaceful. Perfect for just a walk and get a peace of mind. Loved it. ♥️

Nice small trail. lots of flowers and plants to see.

We took our children and they loved it! Definitely recommend not taking a stroller as some parts are very steep and the dirt gets a bit slippery but it was a good time!

it was Nice and peaceful trail run today will be returning with my kids

I took my toddler, able to stroller it with the wheelchair accessible route. Will return maybe solo to explore a bit more.

Beautiful and educational. It doesn’t seem all that big, but I did somehow manage to get myself lost on a trail that wasn’t maintained well. Not a complaint- it was pretty fun following voices until I could make my way back. I always worry about parking because the lost is tiny, but so far, I haven’t actually had an issue.

It was a beautiful view and the walk was nice. Loved that we got to see beautiful birds, turtles, Dragonflies and tad pols.The garden was very nice. A must do again..

It's more of a nature walk than an actual hike. Great for portrait photography!

Took my 1 year old boy for a hike...he loved it. Perfect for kids.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Amazing and peaceful trail. Perfect for families or anyone that wants to see a little greenery!

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Nice Hike !

Monday, August 29, 2016

Gorgeous Botanical Garden helps motivate your hike.

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Beautiful walk

Sunday, August 21, 2016

It was too hot while I was there in March. Slippery I say almost ate it with my child on my back

Monday, June 13, 2016

There are many beautiful flowers and other greenery. There is also a small pond with turtles and koi. It's a good hike to do at least once so you know what it's like, however it's a very short/easy trail not really designed to be a workout. Great for kids and peaceful strolls through the gardens.

Friday, May 27, 2016

A Beautiful sight nice hike a lot to see

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Great for my 6 & 8 year old boys. Enough trail for a workout but easy enough that they didn't complain.