UCR Botanic Garden Trails

UCR Botanic Garden Trails is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Riverside, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

wheelchair friendly

Wheelchair accessible routes are indicated on the Map of the UCR Botanic Gardens, available at the entrance. The main features of the Gardens' lower and middle elevations are wheelchair accessible, and accessibility is continually being improved.

Beautiful and educational. It doesn’t seem all that big, but I did somehow manage to get myself lost on a trail that wasn’t maintained well. Not a complaint- it was pretty fun following voices until I could make my way back. I always worry about parking because the lost is tiny, but so far, I haven’t actually had an issue.

It was a beautiful view and the walk was nice. Loved that we got to see beautiful birds, turtles, Dragonflies and tad pols.The garden was very nice. A must do again..

It's more of a nature walk than an actual hike. Great for portrait photography!

Took my 1 year old boy for a hike...he loved it. Perfect for kids.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Amazing and peaceful trail. Perfect for families or anyone that wants to see a little greenery!