Twin Rocks Trail

Twin Rocks Trail is a 12.7 mile point-to-point trail located near Santa Maria, California and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and off road driving and is accessible year-round.

Point to Point

off road driving

Like stated before. I would not consider this trail as easy. Some steep hills that would be better for Modified vehicles with at least 33 inch tires for traction. Do expect scratches from branches. As of 8/13/17 the gate was closed less then half way forcing us to turn right back. Still a pretty fun and mild trail.

off road driving

Definitely not an "easy" trail. Depending on what your driving it can be pretty difficult. 4x4 is a must and a lift preferred. the road is washed out with gravel, rocks and ruts. Some decent inclines and some narrow stretches. If you've got a good setup this should be fairly moderate. Overall a good time!

off road driving

It's listed as easy. It isn't easy! In my Subaru Outback within a few minutes I got to risky to go by myself. I think my Outback could of made it but would of needed a person to guide me. So I quickly turned around. I advice have at least 12 inch ground clearance 4x4. If you have 2 wheel drive you better be skilled.