Turnbull Canyon Trail

Turnbull Canyon Trail is a 4.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Whittier, California that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

frist time it was good

I was on the trail yesterday with my E bike,. In my 20 years of biking the trail i had never seen it so full of people. I dont worry about parking cause im local but for those that do worry about parking...good luck my friend. (dont let that stop you). It was an epic ride and im glad the see the trail so active.

Really enjoy this trail. Pretty good for an active rest day. Takes about an hour and a half. Parking is horrible tho. We have to park on Beverly when the little lot is full because the blocks closer to it are permit parking only. Other than parking, I love this trail.

It was a good time!

Always a great feeling getting to the water tower!

I definitely would do it again. Well maintained. This trail is actually a fire road so the road is fairly wide. Lots to see. Be careful I saw lots of poison oak. Remember- Leaves of three let them be, leaves of five gets u high