Tuolumne Table Mountain

Tuolumne Table Mountain is a 4.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Jamestown, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

rock climbing

cave

Fun Hike with beautiful views! Went yesterday there were a lot of wild flowers at the top. I suspect in the next few weeks there will be many more starting to bloom.

Great hike! Beautiful this time of year.

This is a fun trail, and the history behind it is neat.

Great little hike, parked at the first gate, ended up just under 4 miles. Perfect time of year for this hike, nice and cool.

Beautiful hike, easy trail to follow, and great for kids!! Our 3-year old loved it!

It's a nice little up hill hike. The view on top is pretty nice. There were not many people on the trail with us and the mostly solitude was nice.

watch out for the poison oak, but love this hike. such pretty views. take your lunch to the top and picnic up there.

Beautiful! The fog made for some awesome pictures! Took my 10, 7, and 5 year old kids; they had a great time and enjoyed the views.

Nice little hike, with some cool views at the top.

lovely hike with the family.

Great views from the top. Fun, quick hike up.

Epic view, on one side of the table (casino on the other side).

This trail was super creepy. There were very few people out and my friend and I had an eerie feeling the entire time we hiked. AllTrails was super accurate about the trail head and parks, so we were able to find the location very easily. Photos included one of a lake, so I thought we would run into one during the hike, but soon realized it was actually very far away. It's was difficult to stay on trail, as there were multiple trails intersecting. This is not one we would attempt again.