Tunnell Road to SawMill Loop is a 5.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near San Bernardino, California that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

There really doesn’t seem to be a ‘trail’ to speak of. Unless I missed the entrance. It seems like a rutted out off road tract with some very lightly traveled trails that sort of disappear. The main trail I found was covered in downed trees and seemed to evaporate as I headed up the ridge. Was able to sneak one decent view of Crestline/Lake Gregory. That’s about it.

Great hike, moderate. Great views. Good workout.
I did not give a 5 starts only because it could have better directional signs. Overall, I would recommend it, and most definitely I will definitely do it again.

This trail is primarily a rocky rutted ATV/Jeep trail along a long ridge line though much if it is now blocked from traffic. There are some beautiful views of the mountains. Not a bad route for trail running.